The Dashboard is the default page the Admin will see when logging into Spur. This page displays Spur System Announcements, Quick Links, and a log of recent activity.
Announcements: If there are any Spur website updates or bugs, the NCBA web team will post those updates underneath the Announcements section.
Quick Links: Lists link to the Admin's profile. This is where a logged-in Admin can reset their Spur password.
Recent Activity: Displays the most recent 20 edits that an Admin made on their website. Admins can use this activity log as a reference of what and when something was changed on the website and which Admin made each change.
This page displays Spur System Announcements, Quick Links, and a log of recent activity.
The Spur main menu can be found along the left side of the Spur website. An Admin can expand and collapse the main menu by clicking on the accordion icon (" "). The collapsed menu will only display the menu icons. The expanded menu will display the menu icons and corresponding menu title.
- Dashboard: Displays Spur updates, Quick Links, and Recent Activity.
- Pages: Displays all pages currently on the website. Admins can access this page to edit the Page Tree and create/edit web pages.
- Posts: Posts are entries that are displayed on website pages. Posts give complete control over writing options. They allow for publishing separate pieces of content on the same page that have separate start and end dates to allow for rotating posts. Admins can access this page to edit and create posts.
- Media Library: Stores all website media items including images, documents, and embeds.
- Tags: If a website has Tagging functionality, an Admin can access this page to create or edit tags. The NCBA web team often manages this page.
- Members: If a web page on the website is restricted to exclusive content, an Admin can access this page to add Member accounts from Groups specifically created to access the exclusive page/s.
- Groups: If a web page on the website is restricted to exclusive content, and Admin can access this page to add what Group or Groups may have access to that exclusive content.
- Manage Account: Admins can access this page to view their account details and change the Admin's Spur password.
- Sign Out: Sign out of Spur